How To Report a Claim
If you need to report a loss, call us toll free at 1-866-275-7322, twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, to speak to a Mississippi Farm Bureau Casualty Insurance representative who will take the claims information and process the loss so that it is assigned to an adjuster who works in your area.
- Report to the police as soon as possible.
- Get license numbers of all cars involved.
- Get names and addresses of all witnesses, injured persons, drivers, and occupants of other cars.
- Give your name and address to the other person or police officers before leaving the scene.
- Do not talk about the accident or sign any statements or reports except to the police officers or our own insurance adjusters.
- If you have an accident, please report your claim by calling 1-866-275-7322 toll free day or night.
- If you would like to report your automobile claim electronically, you may do so at the following address: https://msfbins.com/claim/index.aspx
- Protect the property from further damage. If repairs are required, make reasonable and necessary repairs to protect the property and keep accurate record of repairs and expenses.
- Prepare an inventory of damaged personal property showing the quantity, description, and present value. Keep all bills, receipts and related documents to justify the figures in the inventory.
- If you have a claim, please report it by calling 1-866-275-7322 toll free day or night.
- If you would like to report your property claim electronically, you may do so at the following address: https://msfbins.com/claim/ClaimRequest_Property.aspx