Report a Claim - 1-866-275-7322
It is our mission to provide you fast, fair claim service.
In case of an automobile accident
- Report to the police as soon as possible.
- Get license numbers of all cars involved.
- Get names and addresses of all witnesses, injured persons, drivers, and occupants of other cars.
- Give your name and address to the other person or police officers before leaving the scene.
- Do not talk about the accident or sign any statements
or reports except to the police officers or our own insurance adjusters.
- If you have an accident, please report your claim by calling 1-866-275-7322 toll free day or night.
In the event of a property loss to your home
- If you have a claim, please report it by calling 1-866-275-7322 toll free day or night.
- Protect the property from further damage.
- If repairs are required, make reasonable and necessary repairs to protect the property and keep accurate record of repairs and expenses.
- Prepare an inventory of damaged personal property showing the quantity, description, and present value.
- Keep all bills, receipts and related documents to justify the figures in the inventory.